I'm a stay at home mom and yoga teacher who is passionate about improving school food (snacks and lunch) and helping to turn the tide of this childhood obesity epidemic.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Havent' had time to write!
I have not had time to write so I'm copying all the tons of e-mails I've been sending out. In a nutshell: made a presentation to the School Board two weeks ago. Make another presentation May 4 asking them to accept our proposal.
I'm 40 and have been married for almost 12 years. I'm a yoga teacher and I stay home with my two kids age 5 and 7. I am passionate about children's health and created this blog to journal all of my efforts to improve food at my kids elementary school. I am new to this blog thing and have to figure out what I'm doing first.
No comments:
Post a Comment